Monday, August 31, 2009

Much easier...

I will have to say that I was all worried for nothing. We are completely binky free without any major issues (aside from getting up a little earlier & not napping every day). I've come to realize that Aaron & I were the ones that were really attached to the binky, as is evident by this picture.

He is doing EXCELLENT with potty training. Although we are still not accident free, he has been in underwear since the middle of last week, except for at night. Most mornings he wakes up dry & he is getting to the point of even going on his own! He loves the reward of M&M's. Yea - so happy to be close to having only one in diapers! When we accomplish the potty training, I'll probably move Zoe into the cloth diapers, so that will be a significant savings in the near future.

Brecken is a good encourager, so gets M&M's as a reward too.

Next transition...moving this little sweetie into her crib.

5 comments:

Amy W. said...

After taking Drew's paci away, we realized that we were more attached to it than Drew was, just like with Leighton. Big sigh of relief, right? Looks like you're doing a great job with three :)

Kara said...

Oh, good work Tiff! Gosh dang, you guys had QUITE the stash of binks!
Yea for L being almost potty trained- significant milestones!!!!!

Allison said...

Congrats on de-binking Leighton! I will be calling for your advice in a couple years:) Let's see, getting rid of the binky, potty training, starting a bottle, and moving from bassinett to crib... there's not a dull moment in the Wertenberger house these days. Hope there's some relaxing moments in your future to offset the current status:)

Anonymous said...

JUDUS!!!! That's a lot of binks guys.....glad it went smooth though. Got a lot going on, makes me tired just thnking about it all. (-: See ya this w/e. -Kwalonn

Miranda said...

Cloth diapers!! Wowza, you're either a saint or crazy :-) Good for Leighton doing well with all these changes. And I'm sure that you and Aaron's binky dependency problem will take some work, but be strong and don't yield to Zoe next!!! LOL