Wednesday, September 2, 2009

He's no dummy.

Leighton gets M&M's or tootsie rolls for going to the bathroom. Today he requested a tootsie roll for his reward. I unwrapped two tootsie rolls (one for each boy, since Brecken gets one for being a good supporter) & gave them to Leighton. One instantly went in his mouth & he held tight to the other one. Brecken was waiting patiently for his bounty & I reminded Leighton that he needed to give Brecken his candy. When Leighton didn't budge, I took the tootsie roll from his hand & gave it to Brecken. Leighton began crying & said, NO, THAT's mine! He pointed to his mouth and cried, "This is Brecken's." He's no dummy. He ate Brecken's first. I was laughing too hard to do much...

2 comments:

Rupp Family said...

that is awesome:):) they are smart little cookies!!

Miranda said...

That's hilarious! Pretty clever! At least you know he'll keep you on your toes and laughing.