
Several months ago, I saw an advertisement in my Parents magazine for a GoodNite Lite. It was a night light that allowed you to set a morning 'wake-up' time and an evening 'night-night' time.
I thought this might help our sleep situation some, so I decided to order one. The product was on backorder until just before Christmas! We received it the week before Christmas & began using it the week after. Let me just tell you that I LOVE this thing...the boys actually get excited after bath time, waiting to see when the moon comes on. As soon as it comes on, we brush teeth, say prayers & get in bed without fussing! The moon shines throughout the night, so if they wake up in the middle of the night, we show them that the moon is still on & they typically get back in bed without a fight. Brecken is really good about waiting until the sun comes on in the morning before getting out of bed & we are working on Leighton.
The night light is around $43 with shipping, so expensive as far as night lights go....but we think it is well worth it considering how well it has worked so well for us!
6 comments:
I pray that it works for me :) I am tired of sharing a bed and pretty sure it is a behavioral habit, eek! Well worth the money if they are in their OWN beds.
What a cool idea!! To bad we didn't think of it. Where did you get it? Walleta
It can be purchased at http://www.goodnitelite.com
cool, thanx 4 sharing. so far, we are doing good (knock on wood) but since i just jinxed myself...i might go ahead & order 1!!
Well, this is COOOOOL! Thanks Tiffany!
I definitely will keep this site close.
THAT LOOKS PRETTY COOL!! - KWALONN
Post a Comment