Monday, January 5, 2009

First Dentist Appointment

While we were in Sabetha over Christmas break, Brecken had his first dentist appointment. He did really well & even left the hygienist clean his teeth! Aaron's cousin is our dentist & the night before the appointment, his cousin's wife talked about the treasure chest that Brecken could pick a toy from after his appointment. On the way to our appointments, when we turned out of his parents lane, Brecken asked, "Is this the way to the X?" Aaron & I kind of looked at each other & asked him what he meant. Brecken said, "The X! That's where the treasure chest is!" He then said, "I wonder if there will be chocolate coins in it."

3 comments:

Rupp Family said...

they say the darnest things...i love it!! looks like he did pretty good.

Carpenter's said...

I never would have thought to bring a camera, too funny. However I am glad he has healthy clean teeth :) My experience with Owen was awful!!

Kara said...

Oh wow, how memorable! Glad he did well on his first visit! That's so cute what he said!!