A first walk in the stroller...cut short because Big Sister was trying to gouge Little Sister's eyes out...

A first shopping trip - mommy, daddy & the girls - while the boys were at Papa & Mama's house. And a first trip to church, which I don't have a picture of.

A first 'real' bath after the umbilical stump FINALLY fell off :)

A first picture with Great-Grandpa Jack. He came to visit when she was first born, but wanted to wait to hold her.

Some tummy time, which she actually seemed to like...

A playdate with cousins, which was a lot of fun. I was alone with 8 children in my house...thank goodness 4 of them are older & great helpers!

A thumbsucker...when she's able to get it in her mouth. None of our other children sucked their thumbs. It's awfully cute...but the binky would be easier to break (in my opinion).
4 comments:
Ah, lots of firsts! Good job Momma! I hope Sophie's eyes stay finger free for awhile.
I had two thumbsuckers (only one is still going--too bad it's the almost 5 year old.) ARRRRGHHH! It was awfully cute though when they were little! I strongly advise a blood blister to break the habit. Wish I could make one appear on R's thumb! :)
Michaela
Soo many cute pics!! I can't wait til this weekend :) I agree I would rather have a binky than a thumb but it is pretty darn cute. Miss you lots.
That last picture just melts me!!! Oh my goodness how precious! You are so busy already! I can't believe she is almost a month, that seems impossible! Thank goodness it is Spring, time for playdates and outside fun!
Post a Comment