No I can't Amy :) 8lb8oz for my first baby was big enough for me! Glad the other 3 were smaller :) I'm pretty sure I would have had to push for more than 4-5 minutes, hehe
Just LOVE that photo!! It's funny for you probably wouldn't have done that with baby #1. =) Some how it seems ok to do things with #4!! lol Hope your getting some sleep with that precious lil' girl of yours!
4 comments:
ohhhh, she can't weigh that much already! that's precious!
That's how much Megan weighed when she was born! Can you imagine pushing that big thing out?? ;)
Amy
No I can't Amy :) 8lb8oz for my first baby was big enough for me! Glad the other 3 were smaller :) I'm pretty sure I would have had to push for more than 4-5 minutes, hehe
Just LOVE that photo!! It's funny for you probably wouldn't have done that with baby #1. =) Some how it seems ok to do things with #4!! lol Hope your getting some sleep with that precious lil' girl of yours!
Post a Comment