Monday, November 15, 2010
100 Days...
It's hard to believe that we are down to 100 days left before BabyW4 arrives! This pregnancy has flown by VERY quickly, which is good in some ways...and a little alarming in some ways :) These past couple months, my mind has been consumed with moving. The next couple months will, I'm sure, be consumed with the holidays. That leaves about 7-8 weeks for my mind to be consumed with preparing for this sweet baby! It still hasn't really hit me that we are going to have 4 children :) I tend to forget I'm pregnant, until I catch a glimpse of my belly in the mirror...or find a few minutes to sit & relax & feel those kicks! I guess that's good - it means I've been feeling good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NO WAY! That's crazy!
I hope your 100 left go as fast as the 100 gone!
After reading your post, I wondered how many days I had left...84 days!?!?!? Doesn't seem possible, but ready or not here they come!!! I can't wait until the day when they are safe and sound (sometimes :) in our arms!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of what's left of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment