Friday, October 30, 2009

Hands & Feet

A good friend of mine gave me this frame kit as a baby gift when Brecken was born. I'm so glad she did - I love looking at how small his handprint & footprint were & am amazed at how much they have grown! I was very excited that the company has continued to carry the frame (although a little different) & purchased one for Leighton when he was a baby. When I found out I was expecting again, I quickly got online to purchase another one. At the time, the company didn't carry them & I was really sad I wouldn't have one for our 3rd child! I searched on ebay & still couldn't find one. Several months later, I received a catalog from the company & they had them again! Phew... We just got the prints from Zoe's 3 month photo shoot with In Full Bloom Photography, so the frame is complete now :) Maybe I should go ahead and order another one JUST IN CASE we decide to have a 4th...



4 comments:

Rupp Family said...

that is awesome, again you are the rockstar mom!!

Kara said...

Now, what a great idea!!! Too bad I'm too late to do that!
Just an awesome idea Tiff! good work lady!

Carpenter's said...

You always have the neatest ideas. This one is no exception. I wish I would have thought of half of what you have done! Darn it.

Paige said...

So cute. And I say go ahead and get the 4th ... just in case. You can always give it as a baby gift, as a back up plan.