
Happy Birthday Brecken! Where have the past 4 years gone? I'm so happy that I have 2 more years at home with you before you start kindergarten...but I'm also sad about how fast those 2 years will go.
Just a few of the things that I love about you...
*You are my little helper! You help me with Zoe & Leighton, the dog, cooking - whatever I ask - you are willing to go to work.
*You have a wonderful imagination. I love to listen to your stories & ideas.
*You get excited when I pick you up from Sunday School or preschool - running to me for a hug & saying, Mommy!!!
*You LOVE your baby sister & like to hold her & make her laugh.
*You love you baby brother too...even though you fight with him. You always miss him if he's not with us.
*You like to snuggle on the couch.
*You sing in the shower, mostly Jesus songs :)
*You are your daddy's little sidekick - love to see you together - working, wrestling & playing!
Happy 4th birthday (and thanks for sharing today with your little sister as she gets baptized)!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Brecken!!! I hope you have an extra special day. Can't wait to see pics of Miss Zoe in her baptism outfit.
Post a Comment