Ok...is it sad that my almost 3 year old son asks the question, 'Mommy where are you going' whenever I happen to get myself ready? Most days if we are around the house, I wear shorts/t-shirts/comfy clothes...and pretty much ditch the make up & don't necessarily fix my hair....so I guess I understand, and it's evidently enough of a difference that he notices. How quickly they learn things...
4 comments:
That's hilarious!! I am the same way at home....comfy clothes(usually sweats of some sort), hair up, no makeup. Isn't just great the things they say? I LOVE IT!! One of the great perks of having toddlers around.
I have heard that same thing. Only Miles asks, "Me go bye bye too" if I put my make-up on. It is sad but super cute and observant.
I guess it's nice to know he is observant- some men, wait-- most men are so non observant it's good to know that little Brecken is on the path to making women feel good about themselves!! :-)
Drew says the exact same thing to me!! Yeah, it's sad, I know...
Post a Comment