Monday, September 29, 2008

Rewards...

You may recall our potty training days with Brecken late spring/early summer. Shortly after this post, we started withholding popsicles until he started going #2 in the potty. The kid would request a diaper when he had to poop...so I knew he could do it. He just didn't want to take the time to sit on the toilet. It took one day of withholding popsicles & he's been going in the potty ever since (so for the last 3+ months). Shortly after that we didn't have to reward him with popsicles either.

Fast forward to today - I was on the phone with my mom and was interrupted by Brecken. Very seriously he said, "Brecken go potty and farted. Brecken have popsicle?" Now he thinks THAT deserves a reward????

2 comments:

Kara said...

That is really funny Tiffany! I bet he here's that from his Daddy! :-) he he

Anonymous said...

Cute story. My 3 year old still asks for a diaper.

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway.

I will keep you in mind next time I need invites.