
Top 10 reasons I love my hubby...
1. He loves me when I'm happy, sad...even when I'm grumpy.
2. He helps me around the house & with the kids - diapers (even cloth), dishes, cleaning...you name it, he'll help.
3. He encourages me to pursue my dreams & never tells me I can't do something.
4. He is a positive influence in my life.
5. He is a better father & role model for our boys than I ever could have imagined.
6. He gives great foot & back massages.
7. He isn't afraid to be himself...in any situation.
8. He is VERY slow to anger.
9. He is a hard worker, but doesn't sacrifice family time
AND...
10. What can I say....he's even better looking today than when I married him :)
Love ya sweets!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting a wedding picture Tif. I was there but didn't remember you veil being so large. =) It's fun to see how styles change.
hehehe...it is rather large. It is definitely amazing how things have changed...
It's funny - I watched the highlight video from our wedding & there you were Paige...sitting on the left side of the church, right where the bride walks in :)
I would have liked to post the highlight video - but will have to 'hire' my hubby to set that up :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU 2!! Boy, how time flies by.......
Take care-Ann
Congratulations! You have a keeper that is for sure! He needs to give some pointers to my husband. Changing cloth diapers that is amazing! I know what work those are:)
Happy Anniversary Tiffany! The things I don't know about my good friend! sorry!
What's the plan for this evening or the weekend?
Good work you two!!! You guys are just such a great couple and fit each other so well! God is good like that!
Post a Comment