Aaron's Grandpa Nabb owned a Phillips 66 station for many years in Sabetha. Aaron had a Phillips 66 outfit when he was a little boy. My sister-in-law Christina had our niece's picture taken in it 7 years ago....which started a tradition. Each of our nieces on Aaron's side have had their picture taken in Uncle Ernie's outfit. Brecken is at the age where it fits, so we took him out on our land to take some pictures. Here's a collage of some of my favorites. My mission the next time we are at my in-laws is to find a picture of Aaron in the outfit.
3 comments:
What a great tradition for your family! Hope you had a great 4th!
Hi Wertenbergers!! This is the first time I've managed to get on your blog. This is awesome! Good job Tiff:-) I have to say that the Target pooping story is by far the funniest thing I've read in awhile. I can sympathize with you on the potty training. We just started Peyton a couple of weeks ago. We've managed 2 potties! She still wears diapers to daycare, but on weekends we've been working on it. I love this picture of Brecken in the Phillips 66 outfit. It will be neat to see the comparison of Leighton in it like you did the Harley pics. Hope you had an awesome 4th! Hope to make it up soon. -The Hardenburgers
P.S. You have been tagged. Head over to my blog and read the directions :)
Post a Comment