And the winner is.....Paige. She is the only one who guessed the correct lie - "I want 4 children". I'm sure many of you are surprised because I have ALWAYS said I was going to have a passel of children. I do still waver on this a little....but I'm fairly certain that we have decided that 3 is a good fit for our family, if God allows.
Truth #1: I have wanted to learn how to play guitar ever since playing in Praise Band at our Manhattan church with Charlie. He is an AMAZING guitar player & I love to listen to him play. I really miss playing little ditties with him & the rest of the band. Maybe I'll put guitar lessons on my wish list at Christmas time....or maybe I'll ask for Guitar Hero - is that one step closer?
Truth #2: The 1/2 marathon... My cousin & her fiance are into running, so I am inspired. Chuck actually recently completed the 1/2 marathon in Orlando this year & they both plan to run it next year.
So, after publishing the '2 Truths & a Lie' post, I decided to try out the running thing. Note to self: When running for the first time (in a long time) after having 2 kids....don't attempt it while pushing 50 lbs of kids in a jogging stroller up an incline. Go solo...on a flat surface. Duh. After pushing them for about 5 blocks I thought I was going to die. At that point, I thought about my blog & realized that I posted two 'half-truths'.I waver on 2....the kid # (because it is truly the most amazing experience) and the 1/2 marathon. It depends on the day which one looks more daunting. I'm so wishy-washy.
1 comment:
Even if you are wishy-washy, I'm glad you declared me the winner. Although a small victory, I will still accept.
Post a Comment