Mommy says I'm getting too big, too fast! At my appointment this morning I was 26.25 inches long (70th) and 14lbs 12oz (24th). Head circumference was 40.4cm (5%). So in true family fashion...long, skinny & a small melon.
I roll both ways & scoot along on my back to get where I want to go. Sometimes my scooting gets me in trouble & I get stuck in the corner or up against a wall. This makes me angry.
I'm a happy girl & pretty laid back most of the time. I like chewing on everything. Mommy thinks I may be working on teeth. She blames my night time awakenings on them...but I really just like to see her. She says 4 times a night is excessive, but I don't think so...
I like my rice cereal & oatmeal. Applesauce made my lips pucker up & my toes curl, but mommy keeps feeding it to me. I hear that peaches & beans are in my near future, whatever those are.
Happy 1/2 birthday to me!
3 comments:
So cute! I love her little headband - did you make it? I keep wondering about Gemma and teeth as well. Carter had 3 by this age. :)
Man, she looks so big in those pictures!! What a cutie-pie!!!
Awww Sophie is so sweet & growing up way to fast.
Post a Comment