What is your guess?
Brecken was 5 days late - weighed 8lbs 8oz, was 21 1/4 inches long
Leighton was 6 days early - weighed 7lbs 8oz, was 20 1/4 inches long
Zoe was born ON her due date - weighed 7lbs 8oz, was 20 inches long
Here is a comparison of the ole baby bump, er um mountain, at 36 weeks with each of them (I know...I'm borderline OCD).
15 comments:
LOL you are ocd!! but thats why we love you!! im gonna stick with what ive said all along, girl!
i think you will have her feb 18th & she will be in the neighborhood of 8 lbs & 19". cant wait to see her & find out her name!!!!!!
-Kwalonn
Girl
7lbs. 11 oz
2 days early
20.5 inches
I'm gonna say a boy. (In true Gisselbeck fashion, 3 boys, one girl) And he'll be a Valentine's Day baby. Around 7lbs,10oz. And 20 inches long. You look great!
Girl- 8 lbs 7 oz 21 in 3 days early.
I think I'm going to say girl.
7 lbs 8 oz
21in
Definitely a girl!
7 lbs 2 oz. (going smaller because you've been so sick)
20"
Monday, Feb 21
What do I win if I'm right?! =)
Boy on February 16. 7lbs 7oz. 20 1/2 inches long;) and I win $1,000,000 I'm right!!
I'm going girl too!
feb 22 - your appt! and mine too so I can just cruise on over & see you. ;)
7 lb 7 oz
20 inches
Girl
8lbs
20 1/2 inches
2 days late
Boy
7 lbs 7 oz
20 inches
Born February 17th
Beth Bryson
Oh, how fun!! I love guessing!!!
So I say...
a girl
Feb. 20
7 lbs.
19.5 inches
You look so good!!!!
Forgot my date.
Feb 21
GIRL, on Brooklyn's bday Feb 16th
7#3oz 20.5 inches long
We've been doing the same thing at our house for 9 months. With Carter, I just KNEW it was a boy. I don't have that feeling one way or the other with this one. Just about everyone (but my mom) tells me it's a girl. I'm terrible at guessing, so I won't. I knew we were close in due dates, but I didn't realize it was one day! Maybe we'll be hospital neighbors... :)
okay here goes:)
Girl
Feb. 17th
3ish pm LOL
8lbs 2 oz.
19 1/2 inches
Post a Comment