Wednesday, January 26, 2011

36 weeks!

It's hard to believe that we are down to less than one month left!

Baby is very active. I think this one kicks me more than it's siblings ever did...so maybe we have a field goal kicker or a rockette on our hands? I can tell that it is running out of room. It gives me a really good kick if I try to bend over to get something...apparently I'm invading it's space :)


The bassinet is set up, washed & ready for baby.

We have our 'coming home' outfits ready to go.

The carseat is clean & ready...but not installed.

The name list is being narrowed down, but we are still not 100% certain of our top boy & girl name.

The boys have been practicing up with Zoe's babies...

and are apparently practicing diaper duty...




We're all getting very excited to meet this little one!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Girl, you are a wonderful preggo gal. I don't think I've heard you complain once...I can't believe your 36 weeks already!!!

Jackie said...

Wow how fast the time has went ! (well for me anyway :))So excited to meet the little W. love ya AJ

penny said...

I am getting so excited to meet this new grandbaby! Love the pictures of the boys and Zoe - and LOVE YOU!

Kara said...

Oh, I can't wait! So excited for you guys!

Ann said...

I meant to ask you today at playgroup how much longer you have!! You look wonderful!!! Good Luck!!!

Paige said...

I can't believe we're down to the final month. Getting very excited for W4!

Carpenter's said...

Love this post! I can't wait to hold that beautiful baby! Give those kiddos hugs and loves from us! Miss you already :)

Chris, Celeste & Cass said...

Are you sure you are 36 weeks? You are tiny!!! :) So exciting - can't wait for the baby pictures!