Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random pics from December

Here are a few random pictures...because I feel badly that I haven't updated my blog in so long.

I was straightening up the house & found the kids snuggling in the recliner together. Times like these are what I need to think about when they are fighting & being mean to each other :)

A visit to Santa - no one wanted to sit on his lap. The boys asked for real guns...for hunting. They told Santa that Zoe would like a baby doll. They also questioned why his beard is so short...

A family pic on the couch - we were settled in for a movie.

30 weeks preggers. So hard to believe that in 10 weeks we will be meeting our new addition! The excitement is building & we are working hard on choosing a name!

A little dress up. The boys like to play in our closet. They decided yesterday was a good day for dress up :)

1 comment:

Miriah said...

That is kinda what our days have been like too! Cuddles between the squabbles. Imaginative play (that leaves dress-up clothes piled high in the dining room! Isn't it all fantastic? You look amazing by the way! Hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful Advent!