Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Running Away?

Last week, as I was out snapping pictures of this, my neighbor's daughter hollered out - is he running away? That would have made for a funny story, but it was just for an overnight stay at Nonny & Poppa's. Brecken had his first 'sleepover, without a reason' (meaning mom & dad weren't traveling). He was so excited to roll his suitcase up to their house. Leighton wasn't too keen on big brother leaving, but he enjoyed his time with mom & dad while Brecken was away. Leighton followed him to the street & then waved good-bye. Brecken forgot a stuffed animal to sleep with, so Leighton was a good helper & ran back to the house to get one for him & delivered it. It was pretty sweet to watch.





4 comments:

Rupp Family said...

now that is adorable...wish my parents lived that close :(

Carpenter's said...

I LOVE this!!! What a special memory for the 3 of them :)

Kara said...

This is just so sweet! Love it!

beth foster said...

I LOVE that last photo of leighton!!