A friend sent this to me in an email. It's good...take the time to watch it. Although moms don't receive a lot of accolades for all the work they do...their work doesn't go unnoticed.
I got this as an email typed out once and printed it off months ago. You wouldn't believe that I took it out THIS morning and read it again. Since I have heard it twice today, I guess I need to listen to what God is trying to tell me! It meant even more seeing her speak it!
2 comments:
You are that invisible woman Tiff!
Love ya!
I got this as an email typed out once and printed it off months ago. You wouldn't believe that I took it out THIS morning and read it again. Since I have heard it twice today, I guess I need to listen to what God is trying to tell me! It meant even more seeing her speak it!
Thanks Tiffany
Post a Comment