Monday, June 22, 2009

Update

Aaron & I went to my 40 wk appointment this morning. I am 2cm dilated, so a 'little' progress from last week. My doctor stretched my cervix in an attempt to move things along...and I'm waiting patiently to see if that works.

I also found out that I have been wrong on my due date this whole time. We are actually due tomorrow, not Wednesday...so I'm sure the baby is quite confused as to when he/she is supposed to show up. I've had a little talk with it & hoping that it knows the game plan now.

I have also let it know that we have made a decision about the names, so it need not worry about being nameless anymore. Additionally, Aaron has his farm list done...and we have our childcare arranged, so the baby should have no hesitations about joining us now.

2 comments:

Carpenter's said...

I love your baby thing on the side of your blog! It says it's GO TIME!! I hope you go soon!!!

Miranda said...

To late now Tiff!! This baby is just going to have to wait until Saturday for sure and then I'd still have a chance at winning the "guess the baby's birth date" game we have on your blog. Take care and I hope all goes smoothly!! Keep Trav informed for me.