This week was my last week watching my niece, Reese :( My sis-in-law has been gracious & is giving me a little break before baby is born. We have enjoyed our days with sweet little Reese & will miss seeing her so much! I'm going to miss doing the girly stuff (especially fixing her hair), but I'm sure my brother & sis-in-law will let me 'borrow' her every now & then :) The boys are going to miss fighting (or playing, I mean) with her. They were starting to make her scream like my brothers used to make me...so this might be a good thing. They might start acting like cousins, instead of siblings! Love you Reesey Roo!


2 comments:
Love the cousins sitting in grass, too cute!
awwww make me cry!!! & yes u can borrow her whenever u want. (-: thanks so much for helping me out. i don't know what i would have done w/out u & courtney. THANK U!! -kwalonn
Post a Comment