
Thank you everyone for your input on the mini vans, etc. It was very helpful! We are officially in the mini-van family now...and are enjoying it. We went with a Chrylser Town & Country.

On another note, Baby W3 is officially half-baked. We hit 20 wks this week & had our ultrasound today. Baby was very active during the sonogram and the tech couldn't get it to turn for the 'cute' profile picture, so here is the front-on alien looking shot instead. Prior to the appointment, Brecken was concerned with how they were going to open my tummy to get pictures of the baby. I think he was relieved today. The jury is still out on the gender - sorry to disappoint some of you, but we chose not to find out. 20 more weeks of waiting.

And the picture of the growing belly...at 20 wks.
9 comments:
IT'S A GIRL!!! I'M TELLIN YA. I KNOW THESE THINGS. (-:
AUNT KWALONN
awww..it made me tear up to see your belly! :(
I'm w/ Kwalonn...she's already 'twirling' around in your belly!
How cute is that lil bump! I am jealous of your new ride too. :)
Hey Tiff - good to see you today. Glad the appt. went well!!
awwwww... your new car matches your house!!!
You're gonna LOVE that van! Is it an 08? I have a friend that has one of those and I love riding in it just as she love driving it! Congrats!
You look adorable! And, it's kind of sad to see the Honda Accord go. Although, I still fond memories of the S-10:)
gonna go with the kwalonn & kendra...i am feeling a girl!! you look great by the way, bet you look even better in that pimp minivan!!!!
It matches your house- that's awesome! I'm sure you planned that!
I love to see that others think it's a girl too! How fun- I have some pink already saved out for you!
Congrats on the new ride! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment