Happy 32nd! This picture is from last year....only because I didn't have my camera ready for the 'buttering of the nose' tradition this year. Aaron's family has ALWAYS put butter on the birthday person's nose....so that they 'slide' through the next year. I thought it was a little different when we were dating and first married, but the little kids get a big kick out of smearing butter on each other's noses, so it's become a fun tradition to carry on.
2 comments:
...what a fun idea...new traditions are always fun to start and a great memory for the kids
I think that's just the cutest tradition! I love it!
Happy Birthday Aaron- gosh, was Sunday his bd and we didn't even say anything! I hate it when that happens- sorry about that.
Our husbands are getting up there Tiff! Glad we are still young fun moms! :)
Post a Comment