Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Spray Baby

Lovely, eh? Leighton had been drinking a bottle. I left the room & hadn't been gone more than a minute. I hear giggling...and 'I spay baby'. I couldn't quite make out what Brecken was saying until Leighton turned around & faced me. Brecken had been pushing the bag in the bottle so that it would spray Leighton in the face! Milk baths are supposed to be good for your skin, right?

3 comments:

Paige said...

That's hilarious! As I'm sure you also know from experience, older brothers will always find way to mess with their younger siblings!

Kwalonn said...

OMG! I hope he doesn't try that with his niece Reese. Doesn't look like Leighton minded it too much.

Kwalonn said...

YES I'M A DORK!!! I think I just like the way it sounds when i say "your niece Reese". COUSIN THEY ARE COUSINS.......(-: