Monday, March 10, 2008

My New Obsession

I have been a traditional scrapbooker since Aaron & I started dating in '98 & did really well keeping up until Brecken turned 1. I have yet to update his scrapbook since then (he is almost 2 1/2) and have less than 5 pages done in Leighton's. The thought of dragging out all of my supplies during naptime (only to be interrupted shortly after) keeps me from even considering the task. I become overwhelmed thinking about how much cutting, measuring, taping, sorting through pictures....not to mention all the time involved, which brings me to my point.

I have a new obsession....digital scrapbooking. I happened across a friend of a friend's blog & saw her wonderfully creative pages & I thought, Bingo! I can catch up that way without dragging everything out! I won't have to order pictures....they're all on my pc! I have a great program to work with & I won't have to cut/paste/sort/etc, etc, etc. Yahoo!

So, after doing some research, getting some info from the friend of a friend, spending a couple weeks going through this book & getting to work, I am knocking some pages out! I've decided to start with the present & work backwards. In the past couple weeks, in just a few short hours, I've knocked out 2 months worth of scrapping for both boys. I'm so excited.
Here are a couple of my creations :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like these pages! I have several people who have asked me about digital scrapping but I don't have the software or the computer to be able to do this. Your pages are great and keep sharing them!

Courtney C.